What is oil seal?
It is a device part used in the machine to prevent fluid (mostly lubricating oil) from overflowing from the joint (mostly the joint surface of the part or the shaft).
- What materials of seals does NJK produce?
- What should be referred to when selecting oil seal material?
- How long can the product be delivered after the order is placed?
- What type of oil seal is produced mainly?
- Can oil seal mold development meet product requirements efficiently?
- Does NJK have any experience in producing OEM products?
- What types of products are produced in addition to oil seals?
- What is the minimum order for the product?
- How can I get the price of my product?